Welcome to Grafton Preschool & Childcare
Grafton Preschool and Childcare has become a staple and example of outstanding childcare in Ozaukee County.
We are currently taking applications for enrollment (6 weeks old – school aged).
Our program is divided into six age/developmental groups:
- Infants: 6 weeks
- Toddlers: one year old
- Two year olds
- Three year old Kindergarten/ 3K preschool with before and after care
- Four year old Kindergarten/ 4K preschool with before and after care
- School Age Summer Fun Program and Before and After School Care
Please note that as all children develop at different rates the above mentioned age groups are approximate. Children will be placed in their group based on age, as well as cognitive, social/emotional and physical development. We usually adhere to age guideline for our 3k and 4k rooms to align with the State of Wisconsin’s age requirements for children entering traditional Kindergarten (5K).
Our Mission/ Our Promise
Grafton PreSCHOOL and Childcare (GPC) will consistently provide loving care and quality education to its children that is of the highest quality.
To achieve this we:
- Employ a well qualified, experienced, certified lead teaching staff
- Have excellent, open communication with our families concerning all aspects of their child’s/ children’s care
- Create and maintain a welcoming facility that is clean, neat, organized, colorful, warm, inviting, and visually stimulating
- Equip all classrooms with high quality, well maintained toys and other learning equipment that is age and developmentally appropriate
- Provide a strong developmentally appropriate curriculum which corresponds with that of the local public and private grade schools
- Provide for positive social and ethical development in addition to a strong academic curriculum.
- Regard each child as a wonderful unique individual and assist each child in all aspects of their individual development.
- Maintain a safe healthy, welcoming environment conducive to learning, loving and living.
- Teach our children to Love to Learn!